|Driving Mr. Mossback|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|First Aired||March 24, 2002|
"The Invisible Woman"
Nate brings Claire to Seattle to help him retrieve the body of a man who feared flying.
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
- Lili Taylor as Lisa Kimmel
- Joanna Cassidy as Margaret Chenowith
- Aysia Polk as Taylor Benoit
- David Norona as Gary Deitman
- Kellie Waymire as Melissa
- Ben Scott as Butcher
- David Shatraw as Shiatsu Client
- Mary-Pat Green as Priest
- Stanley Kamel as Death
- Cleo King as Life
- Scott Atkinson as Kevin Miller
- Barbara Tarbuck as STD Clinic Doctor
- Geoffrey Nauffts as AVM Specialist
- Shawn Hatosy as Brody Farrell
- Alexandra Holden as Becky Maxwell
- Denalda Williams as Becky's Manager
- Beverly Todd as Lucille Charles
Harold Mossback (February 1, 1942 - September 18, 2001)
Harold Mossback of Culver City died peacefully on Tues., Sept. 18, 2001.
Harold recently retired after 35 years as an LA city planner. His great loves included baseball, chess, talk radio and his late wife, June. As stubborn as he was kind, Harold will be remembered as much for never accepting help, as for always being ready at hand to give it.
Harold is survived by his mother Edna and his children, Adam and Kimberly. He will also be greatly missed by Pete and his friends at the Dept. of Recreation and Parks.
The family would like to thank Roadway Tours for their kindness and consideration during this sad time and for providing Harold with so many memorable experiences over the past few years.
The family would also like to acknowledge Columbia Funeral Home in Seattle, WA.
Visitation will be held this Saturday at Fisher & Sons Funeral Home. On Sunday, Sept. 23, 2001, a graveside ceremony will be held at 11AM at Hollywood Forever in Hollywood.