|Back to the Garden|
|Season 2, Episode 7|
|First Aired||April 14, 2002|
"In Place of Anger"
"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
A Jewish funeral leads Nate to seek spiritual guidance from an intense female rabbi.
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
- Kellie Waymire as Melissa
- Patricia Clarkson as Sarah O'Connor
- Joanna Cassidy as Margaret Chenowith
- Ed O'Ross as Nikolai
- Aysia Polk as Taylor Benoit
- Paul Terrell Clayton as Eddie
- Joel Brooks as Robbie
- Justina Machado as Vanessa Diaz
- Stark Sands as Toby
- Molly Parker as Rabbi Ari
- Eric Bruskotter as Keith's Partner
- Robert Pine as Basil
- Ben Davis as Doctor
- Sara Mornell as Jessica Shapiro
- Lee Garlington as Fiona
- Ricardo Antonio Chavira as Ramon
- Chris Ufland as Jeffrey Shapiro
- Brett Paesel as Gourd Woman
- Tannoz Bahremand as Cantor
- David Ackert as Truck Driver
- Maria Carmen as Graciela
- Moira Price as Toby's Mom
Jeffrey Marc Shapiro (1963 - 2001)
Shapiro, Jeffrey Marc. Born March 4, 1963 in Long Island, New York. Died December 7, 2001. Jeffrey attended University of Wisconsin-Madison where he was a charter member of the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity. He earned his law degree at Columbia University in 1986 and has worked at Schiff, Morris and Associates for 12 years as an entertainment lawyer.
He is survived by his wife Jessica, his parents Howard and Barbara, and his children Justin, Zachary, and Tess. Jeffrey was a loving husband and father and will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
Viewing will be today at 3 p.m. at Fisher & Sons Funeral Home. Burial to follow at Mount Sinai Memorial Park in Brentwood.
|74 Willow||Edna Swap|